Wednesday, October 22, 2014

THE ACCESSORIES STORY



Hi guys! I updated my iPhone last evening and I was feeling really scared to loose all my files, contacts and photos (!) during this installation. So many errors have occurred. But I'm finally done and the only thing I don't have anymore a chat history of WhatsApp. But I definitely can live without it. So, all this updating process has brought me to an idea. How much risk of loosing our personality are we ready to take in order to be fashionably up-to-date?
Do we start thinking that fashion and style is all about buying a new collection stuff? To my mind, it shouldn't be like this at all. I have so many clothes, shoes and accessories (especially accessories) with a long history. My personal history. All the silver rings I'm wearing on these photos I have since my school years. I found this mask pendant in a small shop in Venice when I was 16. This bag was bought in a magic period of my life when I lived in Rome. I still love all these things and wear them. They are definitely a part of me. They constitute my style and occupy a significant part of my wardrobe. I don't buy accessories very often but prefer rare new items of the best quality I can afford. That's why my rings look like new after 10 years of permanent wearing, bags seem being bought yesterday even after 3 years of nights out with my girls.

The protagonist accessory of today's post is a black hat. I used to hate regular knitted caps and it was a real problem for me how to keep my head warm during Russian winters and not to wear them. I've started to love caps just some years ago. But I've been always admiring hats with wide flaps. Actually when I was a kid I remember all women wearing elegant hats and fur caps in a cold autumn-winter-spring season. And I, a little girl, had to put on a knitted cap! It was not fairly. Although in winter I had a fluffy fur cap as well. But this conflict is over and now I really love them both, even if I still think that the one with an ideal fixed form is more... Perfect.  

The key to choose right accessories is not to have all kinds of them but find yours. Those that will reflect the shine of your eyes; those that you'll be smiling while looking at and remembering all the nice moments you've been gone through together. Accessory shopping tomorrow? No, let's open our caskets with already existing treasures.   







Всем привет! Вчера вечером я обновляла свой iPhone и так боялась потерять мои документы, контакты и фото (!), как никогда прежде. Столько ошибок было в системе установки! Но все закончилось благополучно, утрачена лишь история чатов WhatsApp. Но без нее я могу спокойно прожить. Так вот весь этот процесс обновления натолкнул меня на мысль, насколько сильно мы готовы рискнуть своей индивидуальностью, чтобы быть up-to-date? Не кажется ли вам, что мода и стиль стали ассоциироваться лишь с постоянной покупкой новых коллекций? На мой взгляд, так быть не должно. У меня в гардеробе огромное число вещей, обуви и аксессуаров (особенно аксессуаров) с длинной историей. Моей собственной историей. Все серебряные кольца, что я ношу на этих фото,  со мной со школьных лет. Подвеска-маска была найдена в маленьком магазинчике в Венеции, когда мне было 16. Сумка была куплена в один из самых прекрасных периодов моей жизни, когда я жила в Риме. Я безумно люблю все эти вещи и до сих пор их ношу. Они уже часть меня. Они составляют мой стиль и занимают значительную часть моего гардероба. Я нечасто покупаю украшения и другие аксессуары, а предпочитаю им редкие новые вещицы лучшего качества, которое я могу себе позволить. Поэтому кольца даже после 10 лет носки выглядят как новые, сумки после 3 лет постоянных выходов с подругами кажутся купленными лишь вчера.

Главный на сегодня аксессуар - это черная шляпа. Я раньше совсем не любила вязаные шапки, и поэтому было проблематично подобрать головной убор, который в русскую зиму просто необходим. Но зато шляпами я восхищалась всегда. Я помню в детстве все женщины всегда носили элегантные шляпы и красивые меховые уборы в холодный период осени-зимы-весны. И я, маленькая девочка, должна была носить вязаную шапку! Какая несправедливость! Хотя зимой и у меня была пушистая лисья шапка. Но этот конфликт уже в прошлом, и теперь мне действительно нравятся и шапки, и шляпы. Хотя последняя с идеальной формой все же более...Совершенна.

Ключ к правильному подбору аксессуаров совсем не в покупке их всевозможных вариантов. Необходимо найти свои, которые будут отражать блеск ваших глаз и вызывать вашу улыбку и воспоминания о моментах, пройденных вместе. Поход за новыми аксессуарами? Давайте , пожалуй, прежде изучим шкатулки с уже имеющимися у нас сокровищами.





Ciao ragazzi! Ho aggiornato il mio iPhone ieri sera e ho avuto paura di perdere tutti i miei file, contatti e foto (!). Ci sono stati tanti errori. Ma tutto è finito nel migliore nei modi e l'unica cosa che ho perso è stata la storia della chat di WhatsApp. Ma sicuramente posso vivere anche senza. Quindi, tutto questo processo di aggiornamento mi ha fatto venire un'idea. Fin dove siamo disposti a rischiare di perdere la nostra personalità pur di essere up-to-date alla moda?
Pensiamo veramente che essere alla moda e avere stile sia solo grazie all'acquisto di collezioni nuove? A mio avviso, non deve essere così. Ho tanti vestiti, scarpe e accessori (specialmente accessori) con una lunga storia. Tutti gli anelli d'argento che indosso in queste foto li ho da quando frequentavo la scuola. Ho trovato questo ciondolo a forma di maschera in un piccolo negozio a Venezia quando avevo 16 anni. Questa borsa è stata acquistata in un periodo magico della mia vita in cui ho vissuto a Roma. Amo ancora tutte queste cose e le indosso con gioia. Sono sicuramente parte di me. Loro costituiscono il mio stile e occupano una parte significativa del mio guardaroba. Raramente compro gli accessori, ma quando o faccio preferisco dei nuovi elementi particolari e di ottima qualità. Ecco perché i miei anelli sembrano nuovi dopo 10 anni di onorato servizio, le borse sembrano essere state acquistate ieri invece dai 3 anni delle serate con le mie amiche.

L'accessorio protagonista del post di oggi è il cappello nero. Odiavo i cappelli a maglia ed è stato un vero problema come tenere la testa al caldo durante gli inverni russi. Ho iniziato ad insossarli solo alcuni anni fa. Ora mi piacciono. Ma ho sempre ammirato i cappelli con ampie alette. Mi ricordo qunado ero bambina tutte le donne indossavano i cappelli eleganti e berretti di pelliccia nella stagione fredda di autunno-inverno-primavera. E io ho dovuto mettere un cappello a maglia! Non era giusto. Però in inverno anch'io avevo un colbacco lanoso. Ma questo conflitto è finito e ora davvero amo entrambi tipi dei cappelli, anche se io continuo a pensare che quello con una forma fissa ideale è ... Perfetto.

La chiave per scegliere gli accessori giusti è quella di non avere tutti i tipi, ma trovare quelli che più sentite vostri. Quelli che rifletteranno la lucentezza dei vostri occhi; quelli che vi faranno sorridere qunado li guardarete e ricorderete tutti i momenti piacevoli che avete vissuto insieme. Negozi di accessori domani? No, apriamo i nostri scrigni dei tesori già esistenti.














Photo: Alex Penzavalli
Dress: Zara
Sweater: No brand
Bag: Guess
Shoes: Massimo Dutti
Hat: Zara
Sunglasses: Carrera
Bracelet: Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment