Wednesday, April 15, 2015

THE BLUE SHIRT


Hi guys! The protagonist of today's post is the blue color. I consider the blue is a new white. It took its top position in the men's wardrobe and it's obtaining its space in women's closets.
I started to build this almost monochrome look from the blue shirt. I usually wear it with a tiny belt around the waist but today I've decided to play oversize to the full. The oversize shirt (that looks like a man shirt but it's not) and the boyfriend jeans turned out to be perfect for each other.

The color accent of this outfit is the lemon shoes.

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow-lemon tree.

Even in the song of Fool's Garden lemon and blue are meant to be together (I found it out just writing the post!). With this fabulous song I wish you a great day and send you... Kisses!




Всем привет! Главный герой сегодняшнего поста - это голубой цвет. На мой взгляд, голубой - новый белый. Классика, которая уже завоевала мужские гардеробы, и теперь захватывает все больше и больше места и в женских. Я начала собирать этот почти полностью монохромный образ с рубашки, которую обычно ношу с ремешком вокруг талии, но сегодня решила дать волю оверсайзу. Оказалось, что рубашка oversize и джинсы boyfriend идеально подходят друг другу. 

Яркий акцент образа - это туфли лимонного цвета.  

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow-lemon tree.

Даже в песне Fool's Garden лимонный и голубой идут рука об руку (что я заметила в момент, когда писала пост!). Вместе с этой чудесной песней я желаю Вам отличного дня и шлю Вам... Kisses!  




Сiao a tutti! Il protagonista del post di oggi è il colore azzurro. Ritengo che questo colore sia il nuovo bianco. Ha preso la posizione top nel guardaroba maschile e sta ottenendo il suo spazio negli armadi delle donne. Ho iniziato a costruire questo look quasi monocromatico dalla camicia. Di solito la indosso con una piccola cintura intorno alla vita, ma oggi ho deciso di giocare oversize al massimo. La camicia oversize (che assomiglia a una camicia uomo ma non lo è) e i boyfriend jeans si sono rivelati perfetti tra loro.

L'accento di colore di questo outfit sono le scarpe color limone.

I wonder how
I wonder why
Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky
And all that I can see is just a yellow-lemon tree.

Anche nella canzone dei Fool's Garden limone e blu sono destinati a stare insieme (l'ho scoperto solo mentre scrivevo il post!). Con questa canzone favolosa vi auguro un grande giorno e vi mando... Kisses!






Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Liu Jo
Watch: Karl Lagerfeld


No comments:

Post a Comment