Monday, December 8, 2014

KNITTED DREAMS


Hi guys! I'm too busy these days with my exams that I really can't find time to write to my blog. But it's just for two more weeks. Actually I'm almost done with my Master, I've already passed one exam this week, and I have one more subject to do, and then I'm FREE. At least, from exams. And then there will be holidays and... trips:) How many I still don't know.

I've already understood that as far as I've not thought which gifts to give to my family and friends yet, it'll be a whole improvisation. I'll share my future suggestions and purchases with you in the next posts. Today I'm just going to show you a new outfit and this amazing H&M hat. I'm so in love with it. By the way, it can be a perfect gift for your friend or sister. I know that I look a little bit like one fairytale character that are seven in the plot, but I really find it cute. This hat looks great in different combinations - with ripped jeans or classic trousers, with a leather jacket or a fluffy fur. I've just realized that an amazing feature of European climate is that you can continue to wear your summer clothes in winter (my jeans are definitely a summer peace) and mix them with nice winter stuff. In Russia it was quite difficult I'd say. So, I take my time and enjoy the opportunity. Kisses




Всем привет! Я в последнее время на 100% погружена в сессию, так что время для блога совсем не остается. Но это буквально еще на пару недель. Я уже, можно сказать, выхожу на финишную прямую магистратуры - остался всего один экзамен, а затем лишь магистерская диссертация. А совсем скоро будут праздники, долгожданные гости и путешествия, мысли о которых заставляют лететь время со скоростью света.    

Я уже осознаю, что, так как я пока не заготовила подарки для своих родных и близких, то это будет полной импровизацией. В любом случае, я обязательно поделюсь с Вами своими будущими идеями и покупками в ближайшее время. Сегодня я хочу просто показать Вам новый аутфит и эту прелесть, которая называется шапкой H&M. Она просто мечта. Кстати, отличный подарок для Вашей подруги или сестры. Сочетается абсолютно со всем - от рваных джинсов до строгих брюк, от кожаных курток до пушистых шуб! Так что покупайте смело. Хотя я, конечно, понимаю, что я в этой шапке немного напоминаю одного сказочного персонажа, которых по сюжету было семь. Kisses




Ciao ragazzi! Sono così occupata in questi giorni con i miei esami che davvero non riesco a trovare il tempo di scrivere sul blog. Ma è solo per altre due settimane. In realtà ho quasi finito il mio Master, ho già superato un esame la settimana scorsa, e ho un'altra materia da dare, e poi sono liberissima. Almeno, dagli esami. tra poco iniziano le vacanze, gli ospiti e i viaggi :)

Non avendo ancora pensato ai regali per la mia famiglia e amici, so già che sarà pura improvvisazione. Condividerò i miei suggerimenti e acquisti futuri nei prossimi post. Oggi vorrei solo mostrare un outfit nuovo e questo cappello incredibile di H&M del quale mi sono innamorata. Tra l'altro, può essere un regalo perfetto per un'amica o una sorella. So che sembro un personaggio di Biancaneve ma lo trovo veramente carino. Questo cappello si può indossare in diversi modi - con i jeans strappati o pantaloni classici, con una giacca di pelle o una pelliccia. Ho capito che una caratteristica fantastica del clima europeo è che si può continuare a mettere i vestiti estivi anche durante l'inverno (i miei jeans sono sicuramente un pezzo estivo) e mixarli con altri pesanti. In Russia sarebbe molto difficile direi. Quindi, ne approfitto di questo per godere l'occasione. Kisses











Photo: Alex Penzavalli
Fur coat: Zara
Jeans: G-Star RAW
Sweater: Savage
Shoes: Lacoste
Scarf: H&M
Hat: H&M
Chain: Tiffany&Co
Bag: Liu Jo
Bracelet: Pandora, Soufeel  

No comments:

Post a Comment